Saturday, May 20, 2006

Making Changes at Flash Driven

I am providing another way of looking at the archives here at Flash Driven and this time arranging them by topics. Due to the limitations of Blogger, I have to create categories manually and collect links to my past posts using different individual posts. The category pages I made are found below.

In case you missed some articles in the past and are having a hard time navigating the archives, now is good time to do so. I will not archive everything I post though, only those that can fit in these categories. You can also find these categories at the sidebar where the usual archives are located.

I hope this will be of benefit to present and future Flash Driven users.

Technorati tags: /

posted by Henry Marcos at 1:03 AM

Add To: Del.icio.us / Digg / Furl / Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home